Low SWaP connectivity
VIA SATELLITE AND UAV
e2Eaccess UAS-I is a low size, weight and power (SWaP) IP Point-To-Point data link specifically designed to deliver resilient BVLOS connectivity for sUAS operations.
UAS-I comprises a ‘Plug and Play’ software infrastructure, meaning that customisation can be rapidly integrated to allow for future-prooﬁng and to accommodate additional user scenarios. As the UAS-I utilises the e2Eaccess SDR technology, it is open to incorporating client preferred waveforms and can also operate over a wide range of different satellite networks via a suitably selected radio frequency module and antenna.
- Small, light and low power
- Software Defined Radio design
- Modular and reconfigurable
- Optional Antenna Control and Data Encryption
- Advanced in-house development capability