Low SWaP connectivity
VIA SATELLITE AND UAV
NEATaccess UAS-I is an innovative communications option which is low in size, weight and power (SWaP). It's been designed for the use with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) under 20kg, to achieve connectivity beyond visual line-of-sight (BVLOS).
It can be easily configured to operate over a wide range of different satellite and UAV networks at different operating frequency bands (from UHF and L-band up to X, Ku and Ka-band.
- Small, light and low power
- Software Defined Radio design
- Modular and reconfigurable
- Optional Antenna Control and Data Encryption
- Advanced in-house development capability