Flexible Data Communications Connectivity
FOR SMALL SATELLITES
NEATaccess miniSAT-I is a highly innovative low Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) radio communications technology. Existing as both the satellite and ground segment, it brings flexibility, scalability and miniaturisation to small satellite communication networking options operating in LEO.
It's Software Defined Radio (SDR) infrastructure enables rapid design to operate at different frequency bands and without the need for hardware change.
- Small, light and low power
- Software Defined Radio design
- Modular and reconfigurable
- Optional Antenna Control and Data Encryption
- Advanced in-house development capability